1. This magnetic chalkboard for all your upcoming events and meals.
“I got a magnetic chalkboard calendar for the side of our fridge and I write everything that we have coming up for that month in different-colored chalk pens. I especially love that because then I can throw all of the little freaking papers that come home from my kids’ schools away immediately. ”
2. This over-the-door hanger stops you from being lazy and leaving stuff on the ground.
“I got one and it changed my life. I have a coat, work shirts, dressing gown, handbag, etc. and I can not be bothered going to my wardrobe and putting them on hangers every time I use them and take them off (plus my wardrobe is really small). This way, my clothes can easily be hung up and taken down in a more easily accessible place. Prevents me from getting lazy and leaving stuff on the floor or my bed.”
3. This Erin Condren Life Planner lets you plan your life by the hour.
“You can totally personalize them and make them super beautiful and fun. Plus, there are so many cool stickers included (and to buy) to make it fun!”
4. This organizer makes it easy to swap your stuff from bags and purses.
“I bought a purse organizer on Amazon and it has been a game changer. I keep all the random little things I need for work, school, and life in it, and I can actually find all of them. Also, it makes switching up my purse an actual possibility, because I can just pop out the organizer and move it to another bag.”
5. These clear shoeboxes help you sort all your stuff.
“Plastic shoeboxes with labels. First-aid kit, skin products, electronics adapters, batteries/fuses/bulbs, etc., all neatly boxed on the shelves.”
Price: $24 for 12
6. This life-changing book helps your downsize what you own.
“It helped me to downsize what I own, which has made me far more organized.”
7. This hanging organizer keeps the clutter off your dresser.
“I keep a hanging shoe organizer on the back of my door. It’s perfect for all of those little things that don’t really have a place, and it keeps the clutter off of my dresser!
“I have one on my bedroom wall and it’s easily the best $8 I ever spent. I write down every assignment I have due that week, a daily checklist of things I need to pack, and any other reminders I might need. And it’s all in place in plain view, instead of tucked away in a planner or on a post it I might lose.”
10. The Google Keep app makes coordinating grocery shopping a snap.
“My husband and I both have the Google Keep app on our smartphones. One of the lists on there is a shared list we use as a grocery one. We both add stuff whenever we run out of something, so we never forget the ‘list’ at home. So efficient and a big time-saver in coordinating the grocery shopping!”
11. This key organizer helps you keep your shit together.
“The only thing I use to even come close to organized is a key holder that says ‘keys’ and it actually has a jumprope and my husband’s boonie hat hanging on it. I need to get my shit together.”
12. These Command hooks for hanging things up in tight spaces.
“These buggers are so helpful (especially since I live in such a cramped space).”
13. This bed pouch that fits under your mattress and keeps your stuff within arm’s reach.
“I have a lofted bed (#DormLife), so I have a pouch that tucks in under my mattress and hangs off my bed. I keep my phone, journal, sleep mask, and headphones in there! It’s nice to climb up in to bed and not have to worry about climbing down for any reason.”
14. This magnetic bowl keeps all your small pins and ties in one place.
“Once I cleaned my desk off and found 48 bobby pins, so now I have a few little dishes sitting in my room where I put my bobby pins and hair ties. They look adorable and prevent my room from becoming a bobby-pin black hole.”
15. And this bathroom tote keeps all your small toiletry items organized.
“I have one of these bathroom caddy things that people who live in dorms use. I don’t need to carry it anywhere, but it keeps all my little bathroom things corralled. Pill bottles, lipsticks, lip balm, toothpaste, etc. It prevents me (and my cats) from knocking stuff on the floor, and makes cleaning the countertop so much easier; just lift and wipe!”