1. This mug that has a rock climbing hold for a handle.
For those who prefer a boulder flavor.
2. These Tetris post-it notes that you can stack on the fridge.
Don’t let your reminders pile up, though!
3. This air plant vase that is made from driftwood.
Just don’t hang it above your bed. Otherwise it might be a face-plant.
4. This AUX to Bluetooth adapter so you can wirelessly play music in your car.
Music in the car aye? Auto be good.
5. These Snitch earrings for the Harry Potter fan who likes to keep it subtle.
Seem like a keeper.
6. This FURminator that will reduce the shedding of your cat.
This will fur-sure help out any cat owner.
7. This single serve pour-over coffee packet for those times where pod coffee just won’t cut it.
8. This handmade felt acorn garland because fall is here and acorns indicate that somehow.
Sorry if these jokes are too acorn-y for you.
9. This collage grid art frame for 16 spellbinding photos.
To help you develop some flavor and focus for your room.
10. This leaf illustration because again, fall is here dude.
Time to spruce up that wall and branch out for new art!
11. This cat ear beanie that is just damn adorable.
If this beanie could have kids they would be mittens.
12. These quaffer shot glasses for fancy ~layered~ drinks.
Worth a shot?
13. This wood cutting board that has a chalkboard strip to label your cheeses.
Might as well throw this whole post on that board it’s so damn cheesy. But it does look grate.
14. This field journal that uses real cherry wood for the cover.
They say cherry, but I’m getting some oak-y notes.