1. This crystal growing kit that lets the nerd in you create some wicked gems.
Promising review: “Grew six big crystals and they turned out really cool. Use a temp gauge and follow the instructions for which temperature is best for mixing and making. I followed these down to the exact degree and it gave my crystals a perfect environment to thrive and grow in.”
2. This Bluetooth speaker lantern that’ll turn camping trips into space jams.
Promising review: “I took this speaker camping and the battery lasted forever! Totally recommended!!”
3. This 3-in-1 blending sponge that’s so much cheaper than the original Beautyblender.
Promising review: “Just as good, I think BETTER than the original pink Beautyblender! And you get two for around $11, instead of one for $20.”
4. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook that’ll finally let you eat treacles for every meal.
Promising review: “There are several wonderful recipes from the Harry Potter books! Steak and kidney puddings, treacle tarts, several delicious casseroles and pasties as well as all of the luscious desserts that are mentioned throughout all of the books. The only major recipe missing was Butterbeer. There are simple breakfast recipes as well as more complicated dinner and dessert recipes that will WOW and dinner or garden parties!”
5. These Japanese miniature food kits you can actually eat!
Promising review: “I love this so much! It also came with a little note and a handmade origami crane. The note thanked me for buying their products and told me that the origami cranes were made by people with special needs that are in a program of wok training. It says that they are showing love from Japan to people who are overseas.”
6. This notebook that’ll upload what you write to your phone and then erase itself in the microwave so you can reuse it.
Promising review: “I got the Rocketbook as a present and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Works as advertised, magically erases in the microwave and comes out as good as new. 10/10, would buy again.”
7. This miniature Polaroid-style camera that looks like a giant gummy candy.
Promising review: “Sometimes I require instant gratification, and this fulfills that need, plus it’s a nice little memento that’s a fun conversation piece. I know I’m holding a huge egg yolk in my hands, but it’s like holding happiness because everyone smiles when then see the picture pop out instantaneously.”
8. This fuzzy onesie that’ll turn your kid into the most adorable teddy bear.
Promising review: “Bought this large for the kiddo to grow into it. Wore the 18-24 month as a huge over-sized bunting at 6-9 months and wore it until age 2. With daily use in the winter months and frequent washing, it was AWESOME! Kiddo was always warm and cute!”
9. This birthday candle that’ll really add sparks to your party.
Promising review: “Plays and plays and plays and plays.* The next morning, much to my delight, it was still playing its shrill little birthday melody, only amplified from the dumpster. I am comforted knowing that it spread birthday cheer for over 24 hours my apartment neighbors.”
10. The spooky movie that’s a Halloween rite for just $4.
Promising review: “This movie is the best. I know I am 30 year old, full-grown man with a beard, but this movie makes me feel like a 90s kid all over again. Grab your Capri sun and have some fun with this radical witchin’ movie.”
11. This 1950’s-style vintage dress that’ll turn you into the classiest sweetheart.
Promising review: “Looooove it!!!! Love the fabric, the weight of the dress, the hidden zipper, the swing of the dress. EVERYTHING. Can’t wait to order more!”
12. This board game that either serves you yummy jelly beans or straight-up nasty beans.
Promising review: “Not going to say that I love this product, because I absolutely hate it! But that’s kinda the point, right? If you want to have a disgustingly hilarious time, pick up this little game! You will laugh, you will cry, you may even throw up!!! Seriously, you might vomit!”
13. This cat litter mat that significantly reduces the amount of litter around the house.
14. This desktop aquarium that you can stare at all day without having to constantly care for it.
Promising review: “Perfect size for a desktop fish tank! I’ve had this tank for almost a year now and it has been working wonderfully. I love staring into my tank every day and looking at the led lights changing. I grew a basil plant for my tank and my plant was growing too big for the tank but I was able eat my basil, trim it shorter, and see it to continue to grow every single day.”
15. This Japanese watercolor set that’s thicker and brighter than regular watercolors.
Promising review: “Beautiful, just beautiful. The colors and intensity of the paints are to die for. I love that you can take the little separate pans out for better maneuverability. They blend so well and work well with colored pencil, too.”
16. These sake-flavored Kit Kats that’ll give you more than just a sugar kick.
Promising review: “They need to sell this in the U.S. Absolutely delicious.”
17. This mini washing and dryer machine that’s perfect for doing laundry in small spaces.
Promising review: “I am in LOVE with this little machine! It works perfectly in our little cabin. It actually works so well, I have told all my friends with college bound kids! This would be perfect for a dorm, apartment, or even as a backup for a house. Perfect!”
18. This coloring book of all the prettiest-looking shitty memos you can send to your exes.
Promising review: “This coloring book gives me life. Wonderful as stress relief. Probably saved a few lives as well.”
19. This compact mat that’s begging for you to go to the beach one last time.
Promising review: “I love it! Such a lifesaver on the beach. I keep it in the back of my SUV and use it all the time for random things. It’s a great size and easily foldable. Want to have an impromptu picnic under a tree… If you’ve got this you can! Buy one… You’ll love it!”