1. A super plush cat tree your feline friend won’t get tired of.
Promising review: “It’s been almost 2 years and my cats still love this thing.”
2. An elephant necklace to grace any jewelry ~trunk~.
Promising review: “Bigger than I imagined, but my granddaughter will love it.”
3. A set of fine-tipped pens to use when coloring *or* drawing.
Promising review: “Best pens I’ve used. I’ve had an art supply fetish for many years, through art school and a graphic design career. These are my favorite pens: high quality, well designed, and very useful.”
4. A spooky bulldog that’ll protect your house from any candy thieves on Halloween.
Promising review: “Dog is just what I was looking for to decorate.”
5. A TARDIS bottle opener that makes the famous VWORP noise when it touches metal.
Promising review: “This bottle opener works like most. It sounds just like the Doctor Who TARDIS when it touches metal, even before it opens bottles. This is also a great collectors item, and should be worth more in the future.”
6. A book that may (*may*) help you feel a bit more like a grown-up.
Promising review: “As a 20-year-old, this book pretty much laid out the basics of becoming an adult and being on your own, and showed you how to deal with it, all with lighthearted humor.”
7. A pack of protein bars that don’t taste like shit.
Promising review: “By far the best protein bar I have ever had. The size is perfect to eat on the run and isn’t overwhelming as a pre- or post-gym snack. I’ll even occasionally use them as a meal replacement along with a shake. Couldn’t ask for anything better.”
8. A pancake griddle that makes preparing breakfast basically foolproof.
Promising review: “I’m a lousy cook and I love pancakes. I’ve always had to go to a restaurant to get a decent pancake because I never figured out how to make them right. But when I got this griddle, I started turning out perfect pancakes every time!”
9. A spray that’ll keep suede boots salt-stain-free once winter arrives.
Promising review: “This is a good brand of protectant spray. It has worked beautifully and fully covered three tall boots and I still have some left. I’m buying more and there’s no better endorsement than a repeat purchase.”
10. A mobile photo printer that helps you make memories on the go.
Promising review: “I got this in hopes that it would help with scrapbooking, and it sure did! I’m able to optimize each sheet of paper by using the collage feature. The pictures come out a little dark, but the trick is just to brighten your photos before importing them into the free app. This is nostalgic of photo booth quality stickers!”
11. A Yoda costume that’ll make you say, “Something good to eat, give me.”
Promising review: “This was the most adorable Halloween costume! Our baby still likes to wear it when he is playing! ”
12. A bat onesie that’s the perfect outfit for binging scary movies.
Promising review: “The material seems like decenty quality (especially for the price) and it’s pretty thick & soft.”
13. Edible eyeballs that’ll make mealtime more fun for kids (as well as their parents).
Promising review: “I love peeling a banana and sticking two little eyes to the inside then handing it to my 2 year old. Cracks him up every time and it’s the simplest way to get him to eat fruit.”
14. A BFA-free bottle that helps your baby latch on.
Promising review: “My 11-week-old had been refusing the bottle… and after buying 6 different types of them, this was the one she finally took! I’m not sure what it is about the Munchkin Latch, but my boob-loving baby gives it her approval!”
15. A pair of pink padded gloves that’ll make you want to sign up for boxing lessons ASAP.
Promising review: “They are hot and pink and you will look stunning as a knockout in the gym. They fit my petite hands perfectly with no tape required. They are made for the heavyweight bag so they are not as big and bulky as the boxing ones. Excellent for the woman who is in control and likes to look good while doing it.”
16. Vegan suede boots that look like the real deal.
Promising review: “These boots are incredibly comfortable, vegan and really cute! The vegan suede looks exactly like real suede.”
17. A bat shelter that’ll turn your home into the haunted house of your dreams.
Promising review: “My husband likes bats (I do not). I bought this for him so he could have more bat friends at our camp. It took a while, but they made it to their new home. We have more bats at camp now (which I still hate).”
18. An electric toothbrush that’ll make your next dentist appointment a joy
Promising review: “Had my other one for over 18 years. This one is lighter and easier to clean.”
19. And a Roald Dahl classic that’ll scare adults and kids alike.
Promising review: “Classic. Scared the lights out of me as a child. Still good even all these years later.”