1. A yeti Halloween costume that’ll actually keep you warm (LOL)
Promising review: “Why not buy this? It is awesome.”
2. And a cozy tiger costume for (much) smaller humans.
Promising review: “We ordered this for our 3-month-old. It is so adorable and fits comfortably over his clothes. ”
3. A super cool gadget that’ll chill a beverage down to 40°F in less a minute.
Promising review: “My husband is ALWAYS complaining that his soda is not cold enough. He has been using a cold cup for years due to this problem and when we go out he just uses all the of the ice in the world he can find. I laughed reading the product description thinking, Okay this will never work, but I’ll buy it just so I can trick my husband and get a soda can to explode in his face. I like to play tricks on him to keep it entertaining, lol. Anyway, my plan backfired big time. This actually works.”
4. Vegan lace-up boots with a cozy knit interior that come in brown, black, or tan.
Promising review: “These are the BEST pair of shoes I have ever purchased! I get compliments EVERYWHERE I go, even from strangers on the street! They are so durable and really good quality! I even wore them in the snow by unfolding them and tying them all the way up and not a single snowflake got in!”
5. A mopping set that includes a bucket with a built-in wringer…because who wants to use their hands? Gross.
Promising review: “I was so tired of getting cheap-o mops that broke after the first few uses and didn’t clean very well at all. I decided to bite the bullet and buy this mop. I’m so glad I did!”
6. A giant (50-inch!) spider that would make a perfect Aragog if you’re dressing up as Hagrid for Halloween.
Promising review: “These spiders are fantastic, they are much better than I expected. We bought a dozen and covered our house, the neighbors love it.”
7. A sweet pachyderm piano that will record the musical creations of the child who plays it.
Promising review: “My 3-year-old loves this piano! It does a lot of different things, from changing tempo, to different rhythms and sounds. It also has an auto-play button that plays a whole lot of songs for quite a long time (starting with the ABC song). It also allows you to play different instruments (like the harp, guitar, trumpet etc.).”
8. A durable nonstick pan to make piles and piles of delicious doughnuts with.
Promising review: “I use this all of the time and I think I need to invest in a couple more so I can bust out more awesome donuts at a time. I’m completely obsessed with making fun donuts now.”
9. A bubble umbrella that’ll allow you to see where you’re going when you use it.
Promising review: “My favorite umbrella! I never get wet and it looks super cute.”
10. A chrome garment rack (that can hold up to 200 pounds) for people who don’t have enough room in their closet.
Promising review: “This was literally a snap to put together. I put this in the laundry room at our new place to hang clothes coming out of the dryer.”
11. An inexpensive set of five adjustable chokers in a variety of colors.
Promising review: “They are cute. Very simple and basic!”
12. Space-saving silicone colanders that collapse when you’re not using them.
Promising review: “I love these collapsible colanders. I live in a little space and any space saving techniques are great in my eyes. The smaller one is perfect for rinsing berries and such. The larger one I use to drain pastas.”
13. A cult-classic horror film to include in your ~countdown to Halloween~ movie marathon.
Promising review: “An old B-film that you might have seen on old Saturday night horror shows. As Herk Harvey (the director) said, this film was shot on a budget that wouldn’t have sustained the opening moments of Back To The Future. However, this film is able to sustain a creepy and oppressive atmosphere throughout, and that is the major achievement.”
14. Or an album to buy if you’re a Downton Abbey fan who’s already in the mood for Christmas.
Promising review: “This album has a palpable feel of classic Christmas. What a terrific job they did bringing this collection together! There is a distinguishable English feel along with an older theatrical style to some of the songs.”
15. A neck pillow that allows air to circulate (keeping you cool *and* comfortable on a plane, train, car, or bus ride).
Promising review: “Sports fabric cover doesn’t get itchy or irritating on long international flights. Because it is foam, it packs down tight. Because it is foam, it doesn’t expand when the plane reaches altitude, meaning you can put it on before the plane takes off and it doesn’t get tight when the cabin air pressure is lower than the air pressure of the inside of an air bladder. This is the perfect neck pillow.”
16. A book filed with inspiration and advice from makers, artists, and entrepreneurs.
Promising review: ” For any woman who dreams of starting a creative business, or is well on her way there.”
17. A crinkly spring tube for your cat to wander or chill in.
Promising review: “My cat is not a youngster. She is a 10-year-old, 13-pound breast cancer survivor. She recently had surgery and was feeling a bit down. I placed this in our basement as she has been hanging out there alone a lot lately. I was very surprised how quickly she took to it. I even caught her DIVING into one of the holes. Strangely, it appears she likes that it rolls around. I was also concerned that it would be too small for her, as she is a large cat. She has more than enough to room. Who knew! Easy to open, easy to store.”
18. A little toothbrush storing cube that’ll stop dust and germs from getting on your bristles.
Promising review: “Quickly mounts where desired. Cap flips open to hold two items.”
19. And some natural toothpaste for kids that comes in strawberry and blueberry flavors.