1. Spoil your skin with Farmhouse Fresh’s body milklotion — which comes in a super cute bottle!
The creamy body lotion mixes jojoba seed oil, sweet almond oil, sesame and avocado to leave keep your skin soft throughout the day.
Get it from Amazon for $23.21.
2. L’Occitane’s almond oil will transform shower time forever.
The oil becomes a foam in the shower, and it can even be used for shaving.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
3. Nourish Organic’s almond vanilla body lotion combines shea butter, aloe and almond oil to leave your skin silky.
People with dry skin will benefit the most from this lotion.
Get it from Amazon for $5.69.
4. You’ll want to hold every hand possible after applying Burt’s Bee’s almond milk hand cream.
Beeswax helps lock in the moisture from sweet almond oil and vitamin E.
Get it from Amazon for $14.36.
5. Farmaesthetics blossom body wash brings together the heavenly duo of honey and almonds.
The soap also includes rosemary extract, coconut and jojoba.
Get it from Saks Fifth Avenue for $45.
6. Keep your lips kissable with Hourglass Cosmetics’ lip hydrating oil treatment.
14 essential oils — including sweet almond oil, lavender, and vanilla — are a major part of this hydrating treatment.
Get it from Sephora for $54.
7. The Body Shop’s almond body butter may soon be your new fave.
People with dry to normal skin are encouraged to give it a try.
Get it from The Body Shop for $12.
8. Banish your dead skin cells down the drain with Laura Mercier’s almond and coconut milk scrub .
Small grains of sugar and exfoliation beads give the scrub some serious power.
Get it from Amazon for $50.
9. Boots Extracts’ almond lip balm is an affordable way to use almonds on your pout.
This balm is made up of organic almond oil and shea butter.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
10. Weleda’s almond lotion is the perfect cleanser for sensitive skin.
The cleansing lotion soothes the skin with its fragrance-free formula.
Get it from Amazon for $13.20.
11. Wen’s “Sweet Almond Mint” hair treatment won’t let you down.
You can’t rush the process, though, seeing that it should be left on your hair for 20 to 30 minutes before you rinse it out.
Get it from Amazon for $58.
12. Even your nails can get in on the almond oil greatness with The Body Shop’s nail and cuticle treatment.
The pen is the perfect size to carry around for a cuticle treatment on the go.
Get it from Amazon for $11.80.
13. Nivea’s enriched body lotion combines sea minerals and almond oil, a combo that may quickly have you hooked.
Put this lotion on immediately after your shower to give your thirsty skin a serious boost.
Get it from Amazon for $4.75.
14. Give your skin a double dose of freshness with Whish’s almond bath and body gel.
You’ll be at ease knowing that the body gel is paraben free, sulfate free, DEA and TEA free.
Get it from Amazon for $16.
15. Bobbi Brown’s face oil plays no games.
You can even use the oil on top of your foundation!
Get it from Bobbi Brown Cosmetics for $65.
16. 100% Organic’s honey almond body scrub will be a must-have addition to your beauty regimen.
This scrub includes apricot oil, rosehip oil and antioxidants to battle aging.
Get it from Amazon for $35.
17. Swap your harsh face cleanser for Decleor’s Aroma White C+ oil.
Sweet almond oil softens your skin as you cleanse your face and remove dirt, makeup and other impurities.
Get it from Amazon for $27.65.
18. Jane Iredale’s PureLash conditions lashes with botanicals, wheat proteins and sweet almond oil for extra moisture.
You should apply just one coat of the extender before applying your mascara over it.
Get it from Amazon for $19.
19. Hurraw! Balm’s almond lip balm is a super cheap way to show your lips some love.
The balm includes both organic and raw ingredients.
Get it from Amazon for $6.
20. Marie d’Argan’s body lotion will keep your skin smooth with the trio of argan oil, almond oil and shea butter.
This lotion fights stretch marks during pregnancy.
Get it from Amazon for $39.
21. Take your bath to the next level with Dr. Hauschka’s almond bath essence.
You only need to use a little of it to transform bath time.
Get it from Dermstore for $25.
22. Neal’s Yard Remedies’ almond night cream drenches your face with vitamins and essential oils — like roseship.
You should apply the night cream after washing and toning your face.
Get it from Neal’s Yard Remedies for $24.11.
23. Give your hair a splash of moisture with Suave’s almond and shea butter mask.
For dryer hair, the mask should be left on for as long as 10 minutes. And it can be combined with Suave’s almond and shea butter shampoo and conditioner.
24. Add an extra layer of protection to your face with Philosophy’s “When Hope Is Not Enough” night serum.
The serum uses sunflower oil, almond oil and primrose oil to revitalize your skin while you sleep.
Get it from Amazon for $42.76.
25. Put a little life into your locks with Wella Professionals’ “SP” oil.
Both damaged and dry hair can benefit from a treatment with the moisturizing oil.
Get it from Amazon for $16.28.
26. If you have sensitive skin, you’ll be in for a treat with the almond moisturizer from Neal’s Yard Remedies.
The moisturizer also works as a toner for your skin.
Get it from Amazon for $37.75.