1. A ghost-style armchair captures the spirit of the Philippe Starck original for less cheddar.
Promising review: “Sturdy, stylish, and elegant. Exactly what I expected, and is just what my friend wanted for her artsy home.”
2. A pair of Eames-style side chairs (available in 36 color/leg combos) will satisfy your design checklist without eviscerating your budget.
Promising review: “These two chairs are extremely sturdy and bear a strong resemblance to the original design. The molded portion does not bend when sat in and the legs are a great color.”
3. A pair of colorful stacking bistro chairs will become the belle of your eclectic dining scheme.
Promising review: “We’ve had those chairs (6 of them) for a couple of months now. The are very nice and comfortable. It’s true that the seat is a bit smaller than average chairs but still it’s fine for us.”
4. A neon woven-vinyl chair with rust-resistant construction will add a dash of neon to a patio.
Promising review: “It completes the look of my sleeping nook with perfection. It’s a great chair for reading, and it acts as an awesome accent to my loft space.”
5. A graceful armchair in a lively color will help satiate your mid-century styling desires.
Promising review: “I had a few worries about the height of the chair’s back, but it’s just right to lean back in while reading. Assembly was a snap. One flat washer was missing from the included hardware pack; fortunately, flat washers are easy and cheap to obtain.”
6. A fully-adjustable rolling office chair can serve as a comfy perch when you tire of your standing desk.
Promising review: “Had to replace an old desk chair that cost twice as much. This chair feels sturdy, is comfy, and I love the mesh.”
7. A canary swoop armchair in a hummingbird print may make the kids linger a little longer in a breakfast nook.
Promising review: “The pattern color is more of a mustard and linen, than the yellow the picture shows. We bought them for our living room and are so very happy with them, we have been getting so many compliments on them!”
8. A bold lounge chair made of high-density comforting foam will earn the title of your new favorite nap spot.
Promising review: “The son who this chair now belongs to loves how it seems to provide the right level of firmness, and has asked me if he could use it as his bed.”
9. A set of four folding wood chairs can be at the ready as extra seating for guests.
Promising review: “These chairs were perfect for our small apartment. They’re comfortable without cushions (unless you wear short shorts and your skin touches the wood seat), and are nice and compact.”
10. An upholstered swivel gliding rocker can do most anything in a nursery or parked in front of the TV.
Promising review: “I replaced a worn-out rocker/recliner with this inexpensive version and I adore it! the fabric is like a cross between microfiber and twill, and cleans beautifully.”
11. A cushy, oversized saucer chair in a bright hue is the perfect spot for kids or college students to park and read.
Promising review: “This is a very great and comfortable chair, which meets my room needs. It does come lighter than shown but that was good in my case.”
12. A zero-gravity lounge chair in quick-dry outdoor fabric will make for comfy reclining.
Promising review: “It is so COMFORTABLE that I have bought one for my office in addition for our patio. It is easy to recline and to get up. Good quality and good price.”
13. A pair of walnut-look accent chairs will swoop in and make a statement.
Promising review: “Love these chairs, very stylish, and comfortable.
Could have been easier to assemble or better if you have someone assist you while putting together.”
14. A folding camp chair will prove its worth at the beach, kids’ soccer games, and, well, camping.
Promising review: “The shade does a good job blocking the sun, is adjustable, and folds down if you don’t want it up. Feels very sturdy. It’s easy to fold up and fits back in its bag with no problem.”
15. A tufted club chair with a firm seat will support you while you read or binge watch the latest superhero series.
Promising review: “The fabric is sturdy, (it feels like wool), and it vacuums cat fur. I’m so pleased, I’m debating a second chair.”
16. A pair of shapely upholstered chairs will add some va va voom to your living room.
Promising review: “They make a nice addition to our home. We’re minimalists and they make our apartment look clean and Scandinavian!”
17. A sturdy round chair in the style of Hans Wegner’s PP 503 (that JFK and Nixon sat in during the first televised presidential debate) will be amp up a plain dining table.
Promising review: “These chairs are beautiful. They are a reproduction but they look perfect with my table. I am very pleased!”
18. A pair of stackable abstract chairs that look like better versions of something Lydia’s stepmom sculpted in Beetlejuice will provide all the high-brow design you need for impressing guests.
Promising review: “They’re made well and have been great so far in my patio, though I would not hesitate to use them indoors. They clean up real easy and feel very sturdy while being super light and actually quite comfortable.”
19. A pillow-top convertible chair doubles as an equally good fit for football viewing or guitar playing.
Promising review: “The back adjusts to slouching or for giving straight-up back support. My dog is on it, and her nails do nothing to the fabric. You can clean it very easily.”
20. A bold slither chair will instantly update a meh room.
Promising review: “I bought two of these for my daughter in college. Thought her dorm room could use a little pop of color. I knew she would love the shape and color but was surprised when the first thing she said about them was ‘They are comfy AF!’”
21. A chair with flared arms and vintage-look fabric full of scribbles will provide some major journaling inspo.
Promising review: “Excellent size for my room, very comfortable, but would not suggest for a large person. Easy to assemble and will blend with most decor as it is a neutral tone.”
22. A pair of updated director’s chairs won’t blend in with the rest of your office furniture.
Promising review: “Very sturdy construction, attractive style, comfortable, and beautiful color. I use it as an office chair and sit in it for long stretches of time; have found it to be the perfect chair.”
23. An OG club chair with scroll arms will make you feel like you can close all the deals, even if you’re just watching Shark Tank in your PJs.
Promising review: “Great chair for the money. Looks great in my home office. It sits pretty stiff, but still comfortable for me. Everything seems well built and solid! (I expected much less for the price.)”
24. A contemporary chrome swivel chair will bring some mod flair to a home office that a normal office chair can’t.
Promising review: “I was looking for something different for our computer room besides the usual office chairs and saw this and purchased it. I was very simple to assemble and is very comfortable. I like that it both swivels and has adjustable lift.”
25. A rattan peacock chair worthy of Morticia Addams will look to-die-for in a sunroom corner.
Promising review: “These particular chairs are smaller than most of the peacock chairs you see on the internet and we were using them in a small area, so they worked perfectly.”
26. A pair of birch dining chairs can add some visual texture to outdoor rooms, too.
Promising review: “These white chairs are much sturdier than I thought they would be. The seat is much wider than I thought too, which makes the chair comfortable. I use these chairs outside around my patio table.”
27. A Mission-style rocking chair can transform wasted space into a reading nook.
Promising review: “This is an awesome chair! It’s strong too, I’m 280 and it doesn’t even creak when I sit in it!
28. A high-back velvet chair perfect for the The Mad Hatter’s table will add some major drama.
Promising review: “The height of the chair back gives it a very regal bearing and the chairs are very sturdy/heavy. These chairs have definitely become the focal point of my living room.”
29. A sturdy bubble-gum pink bent plywood chair will add a dash of pastel where you need it.
Promising review: “Super easy to put together, comfortable and lightweight. If you are looking for cheaper modern chairs these will work excellently.”
30. A pair of regal faux-velvet side chairs will look timeless in your apartment alongside your fine leather-bound books and mahogany.
Promising review: “I loved these study and beautiful chairs. However, the back was too low for my husband.”
31. A quilted Eames-style rocker’s shapes and colors will propel baby’s imagination in a nursery.
Promising review: “Easy to put together, wide seat, a bit shorter than i expected, but over all it looks and sits great! This chair rocks!”
32. A rollback accent chair in a classic trellis pattern can tie together disparate hand-me-down furniture in a seating area.
Promising review: “If your question is quality, I think, for the price point you should feel very good about these chairs. If your question is style, well, the picture is an accurate representation. Assembly was a snap.”
33. A teal contemporary accent chair will tuck some comfy color into an odd corner.
Promising review: “This chair was an easy assembly and looks great as an accent piece in the room that we put it in. Amazingly, it was a great price… and we shopped around a lot!”
34. A hammock chair can add a lively hangout spot to a kid’s bedroom.
Promising review: “My daughter loves it! The swing was easy to install. I do recommend buying the Marathon swing hanger since it doesn’t come with hanging hardware!”
35. An elegant circle-back dining chair will make every meal feel like you’re sitting on a throne.
Promising review: “I love the unfinished wood. This is great for those of you who love shabby chic. The chairs are very comfortable.”
36. A comfy swiveling chair will earn its place in front of the video game console.
Promising review: “The only thing I don’t like about it is the back curves too much. I would prefer it to be more supportive in the back instead of so rounded. I keep a decorative pillow on the chair which helps to support the back issue. I really like the look of the chair and I would recommend it.”
37. A kid’s cat chair-and-stool combo makes for easy storage in playrooms or living areas.
Promising review: “This is an very nice, quality made chair. The chair looks like it made of leather despite the fact that it is vinyl. It is still soft and smooth to the touch. My kids love it and fight over who sits on it first. They love using the foot rest as what it is meant for or as a second chair. When they don’t use it, it is a good decor for the living room.”