1. SYROKAN, for wire-free support during a high impact workout.
Promising Review: “It holds really well. I may buy a few more.”
2. Chantelle, a convertible sports bra to keep your ladies in place.
Promising Review: “I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sports bra! I am a medium-frame-lady with a large chest. I love running, but have had to use a regular underwire and a regular sports bra until I found the Chantelle brand at Dillard’s. They have a sports bra in my large size of 36H. It’s my favorite bra. It’s very supportive and the girls are not bouncing all over the place.”
3. Champion Show Off sports bra, to make sure your boobs aren’t doing their own set of jumping jacks.
Promising Review: “Seriously, ladies…this IS the very best sports bra I’ve found. I’m 5’5”, 38DD and the XL fits perfectly. I wear these for HIIT workouts as well as running, and things stay put!”
4. Natori Power Yogi, so you keep your balance while your boobs keep their place.
Promising Review: “Yes, it is not the most inexpensive sports bra out there…trust me though, it’s worth it! Especially if you are large chested and have struggled to find something supportive and comfortable.”
5. Enell, a granny bra that’s anything but old.
Promising Review: “I love this bra. I am a competitive, thin, fit 44 y/o with a 34F bust, so over the years certain body parts have moved a bit southward and there is a lot of potential for jiggling to outright flopping. In this, I can run and jump with no unwanted movement. It is a compression bra, so you are going to have a mono-boob, but it is the only bra I can run in that does the job without chafing. And when I am working out hard, I’m a make-up-less, hair-puled-back, sweaty mess, so what do I care if I have one compressed motionless boob?”
6.Wacoal underwire sports bra, for a moderate workout and total coverage.
Promising Review: “This bra manages to provide good support for moderate tohigh impact activity while being breathable, giving great shape, feeling pretty comfortable, and fitting a narrow-chested but fuller-busted woman! It provides full-coverage.”
7. Moving Comfort Fiona bra, for any type of exercise.
Promising Review: “I am a nursing mom and this is an awesomely comfortable and supportive sports bra. I am a bit large up front and this bra keeps me from bouncing but does not smush my boobs (important for lactating moms).
The adjustable straps are great since my cup size changes from day to day because of nursing. I also like that feature because I can loosen or tighten the straps depending on my activity level (looser for yoga or walking and tighter for running or aerobics).”
8. Anita Momentum sports bra, for a firm hold during a hard workout.
Promising Review: “I am a 40 DDD and have a VERY hard time finding sports bras that actually hold my boobs firmly in place. I was especially hesitant to order one online without trying it on. But I LOVE this bra, it’s absolutely perfect and does the job!”
9. Playtex Play Outgoer underwire sports bra, if you want to get support but not feel it.
Promising Review: “I am thinking of ordering more since overall, the bra is genius for DD and gives the look I like. It’s practically invisible and I don’t feel it either.”
10. Champion curvy sports bra, for a lift and hold that’ll work at the gym or in life.
Promising Review: “I have one in every color and for me it’s the perfect sports bra. I’m a 60 year old gym rat (no running) with large 60 year old boobies and the fit, comfort and appearance under my clothes is flattering.”
11. Glamorise plus-size sports bra, for medium support and total coverage.
Promising Review: “I needed support during my boxing workout and this bra fills the bill! I wouldn’t say that it works for a very high impact workout, if you are very large in the bust (this is more of a medium workout bra). I wear a 42DD so it takes some strength to keep the ‘girls’ in place. This bra does a fine job of that so far. I will definitely order more from this line of bras!”
12. Moving Comfort Maia bra, so your boobs have no wiggle room.
Promising Review: “I’m a 40D and I hate bras. This bra is amazing. I forget completely that I’m wearing it. I can run and participate in other high energy activities and experience no shoulder or neck pain. It’s fantastic. I would recommend this bra to any ‘full figured’ woman.”
13. Hanes cozy seamless wire-free bra, for when you want to forget you’re wearing a bra.
Promising Review: “If you’re looking for a bra that’s comfortable enough to sleep in, but still provides a fair amount of support to get you through the day, this might just be the bra for you!”
14. Panache underwire sports bra, so that your boobs don’t hang low or wobble to and fro.
Promising Review: “I am blessed with a lot above the waist (34F) and I’m a runner. I’ve always had a hard time finding sports bras that support well, minimize bounce, and decrease uniboob. This bra does all that, and is very well made, good quality materials, I know it will last a long time.”
15. Freya active underwire molded sports bra, for those long runs.
Promising Review: “Distance running in UNDERWIRE?!? Yes ma’am. I’ve had 4 children and nursed them all so I thought I was doomed to wear 2 sports bras forever or get a surgical lift. NOPE! Also, I read other reviews about how nice the shape was under clothes. That didn’t play into my purchase decision at all, but it is true. I look like I’ve had a lift when I wear it under shirts. New go-to bra. No, it isn’t soft and stretchy but that’s probably the reason sports bras fail us bouncy ladies: too much stretch.”
16. Glamorise double-layer custom-control sports bra, for double the fun and double the support.
Promising Review: “In this thing, I can run, jump, do jumping jacks, I could be a trampoline artist with this thing. I wear a G cup. Can you understand how life-changing a bra like this is? In this thing, my breasts do not shake or move at all. Seriously. I usually keep it on the tightest setting, but sometimes will let it out a bit if I’m not doing a high-impact exercise.”
17. Glamorise no-bounce full-support sports bra, because they aren’t basketballs.
Promising Review: “I usually wear a 42-44DDD bra and I ordered the 42F which fits perfectly. I could literally do jumping jacks. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER ONLY HAD TO WEAR ONE BRA!!! LADIES, YOU KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!! I even did a 10K in this thing with no problem. Yes, it’s the ugliest thing you’ve ever seen, but who cares?!”
18. Hanes Get Cozy racerback bra, for some solid support without all the bells and whistles.
Promising Review: “Absolutely perfect in every way!! Very comfortable, nice support, gives you a nice shape, dries quickly and, best of all, the straps stay up because it’s a racerback.”
19. New Balance The Shockingly Unshocking sports bra, for a uniboob that’s totally worth it.
Promising Review: “I love this bra! I wear a 38DD and it is comfortable. I can jump on my trampoline, hike, ride horses and everything stays put! ”
20. Goddess sports bra, to experience high impact sports when you never thought you would.
Promising Review: “As a 36G I didn’t think that it would ever be possible for me to take a Zumba class or run on the treadmill without knocking myself out. LOL! THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS SPORTS BRA! My ‘girls’ stay in place throughout a full workout. I loved this so much that I bought 2 more!”
21. Just My Size Pure Comfort bra, to get comfortable support when you aren’t actually doing any exercise.
Promising Review: “These bras are supportive enough, they keep the ‘girls’ in place, the straps stay up, and (for once) the back doesn’t ride-up.”
22. Wacoal soft cup sports bra, for underwire support without actually wearing an underwire.
Promising Review: “I’ve only worn underwire bras, so I was a bit apprehensive buying this bra. I have no regrets. I love being able to wear my racer-back tanks without a uniboob and a lack of support. I knew when buying this bra, it would not provide the support I need when running; maybe it would if I were a B cup or smaller. It’s a great summer bra and for workouts with minimal to no bouncing.”
23. Glamorise #1006 full-figure sports bra, for a regular bra that’s dressed for the gym.
Promising Review: “Great for working on the elliptical. Provides support and it’s comfortable. It’s not super restrictive in the cup and still gives you a natural shape instead of smushed boobs. Plus, it separates the girls so you don’t have a uniboob. The material is great and breathes. I’m a 40DDD and it works great as a sports bra.”
24. Champion plus-size vented compression sports bra, so you can breathe.
Promising Review: “I have searched for years for the right sports bra to replace my old favorites and finally found it in this one. It stays comfortable on long days, stays put, and provides just the right support. Be sure to order a size, or even two up, since they do run small and tight otherwise.”
25. La Isla racerback sports bra, for those high impact workouts that you want your boobs protected from.
Promising Review: “LOVE THIS SPORTS BRA! I don’t fall out anywhere. No way I could come out of the bottom, not spilling over the sides, not a lot of underarm fat going on at all. I really love this sports bra.”
26. SYROKAN high impact underwire sports bra, so that your boobs don’t knock you out.
Promising Review: “This holds all my titties in place as I Zumba, jump rope, spin, and step. Comfortable straps, they do not dig into your skin.”
27. Freya active underwire sports bra, because jogging is already hard enough.
Promising Review: “I am DD and have a hard time finding a comfortable sports bra that does what it is supposed to do. This bra keeps the girls in place. I can jog without pain from bouncing around. It also does not create the dreaded mono boob.”