1. This lamp socket that will turn any lamp into a USB charging station.
A truly enlightening gadget.
2. This bracelet that is also a flask.
3. This touch-controlled desk lamp that has a built-in alarm and temperature display.
Doesn’t seem too flashy either.
4. These serving bowls that stack nicely on your table.
For when you’re really into soups. Let’s just hope it doesn’t run out of stock.
5. This giant ground mat that is water repellant and folds into a small pouch.
There is no matte finish, though.
6. This spray can that turns any surface into a chalkboard.
For those who are chalk-full of ideas.
7. This reading lamp bookmark that is just so damn quaint.
Shed some light on your deep readings.
8. This spice container that has a slick flip-top cover.
Keep bugs from a-salting your spices!
9. These strap-on ice grippers that can fit over any shoe.
Perfect to put on your slippers.
10. This cold brew system that makes coffee much less acidic.
Brewer?! I hardly knew her!
11. This whiteboard that can roll up into smaller size.
Whiteboards are quite re-markable.
12. This leather wallet that is designed to fit into your front pocket.
13. This lunchbox that folds out into a placemat.
So you can take lunch outside the box.
14. This tumbler that’s made from beech wood.
Too bad it’s knot free.