1. Nose strips for people who are sick of paying for Bioré.
Promising review: “I prefer these to Bioré, the packaging is attractive, and the sheets dry very quickly. I use them once a week, while using a green tea mask on the other areas of my t-zone. I saw the difference almost immediately, and the weekly use maintains my clearer pores.”
2. A book filled with exclusive, behind-the-scenes information about the making of Outlander.
This just went on sale today!
3. A compact, energy-efficient, scratch-resistant fridge to store snacks in a dorm room or beverages in a family room.
Promising review: “Great little refrigerator. We needed a place to store cans of soda and bottled water for all the kids and grandkids. It is quiet and keeps everything cold at a pretty low setting. I would buy it again.”
4. A gadget that allows you to give your dog a treat even when you’re miles and miles away from home…. and (perhaps more importantly, lol) it also keeps an eye on them with a camera and noise-sensor.
Promising review: “My dogs love the treats & I love being able to check on them while I’m away from home. I also like the bark notification, so I can check on my house if the dogs are barking. Security system & dog surveillance in one!”
5. Over 700 googly eyes to affix to everything you own.
Promising review: “This is 700 pieces of crafting, pranking, silly fun! I love the variety of sizes available and all in a convenient case.”
6. An oh-so-cheap pack of brightly colored, spill-proof cups for kids who are just learning how to drink out of something that’s *not* a bottle.
Promising review: “So far these are truly spill/leak proof! Pro-tip: do not put the lid on with straw inserted… you will have milk shooting up to the ceiling if you do. Always insert the straw after the lid is on!”
7. An adjustable ring that looks like an octopus tentacle.
Promising review: “I’ve worn this ring every day for almost a month now and it still looks great. I don’t sleep or shower with it on, but no fading or tarnishing yet.”
8. Wands to keep your windshield clean so you can actually see through all the splattered bugs and bird poop that’s usually covering it.
Promising review: “Came with two, so I gave one to a friend. We both agree that they make the chore of cleaning your windshield a heck of a lot easier. No more having to twist your arm/wrist at a funny angle to get the bottom of your windshield clean. Not to mention the fact that I can now reach all the way down to the bottom, where the glass meets the dashboard.”
9. A wig for anyone who plans on being Daenerys Targaryen for Halloween.
Promising review: “This wig is amazing! High quality for its price, I was expecting something frizzy and cheap, but was very satisfied with what I got! I definitely would recommend.”
10. A dog who’s very hungry…. for pennies, quarters, nickels, and dimes.
Promising review: “Very cute little money bank. I purchased this for my son to help him start saving his money. When it first arrived, I was a little nervous that it wouldn’t last, since there are a lot of moving parts, but once we put the batteries in, it was just so stinking cute. It moves its little butt all around and the money empties into a little compartment. Now whenever he gets change, he wants to put it in his dog bank and keep the money.”
11. And a book filled with “photos and stories of a life with a four-legged love.”
Promising review: “If you love dogs, you’re going to love this book.”
12. Delicious caramel topping for your popcorn that’s made with no artificial ingredients.
Promising review: “Way to take my popcorn experience to the next level. This was awesome. ”
13. A convertible carrier that allows you to carry your baby in four different ways.
Promising review: “I’ve tried just about every carrier you can imagine (including the ever-popular/trendy/expensive Ergo 360). This carrier is awesome! it’s very similar to the Ergo 360, but not as bulky and hot… and the price, you can’t beat it!”
14. An alarm clock that ~glows~ when it’s ok for your kids to actually get out of bed (aka not 5AM on a Saturday).
Promising review: “What this is perfect for = kids too young to read a clock who don’t sleep long enough.”
15. A pack of four racerback sports bras in a variety of colors.
Promising review: “I purchased these bras for my 12 year old daughter and they fit and look great! Best of all, she loves them! I will be purchasing more soon!”
16. Cups to sip from while you casually text everyone you know.
Promising review: “These are too cute! Bought these for my father in-law because he loves emojis and I thought they would make a perfect gift. Very good quality and durable. He hand washes them, but they’re also great for using in the dishwasher.”
17. An all-natural, unscented, clumping clay litter that cat owners rave about.
Promising review: “I have had cats for over 30 years, and this is the best litter I have ever used, bar none. Sure, there’s some dust when you pour it out; it’s clay, people — get real. But that’s all the dust you’ll see, and it’s not much. It clumps firmly, does not leave sludge in the bottom of the box, tracks very little, and if you scoop regularly, controls odor better than anything I’ve used with no nasty perfume. We have a small house, and I have a sharp sense of smell, so this matters a lot to me.”
18. And a clever toy rain cloud that should be a part of every bath toy collection.
Promising review: “We have a lot of bath toys and this cloud gets a disproportionate amount of play. My 2 year old immediately took to making it rain on the other toys, and likes holding it under water to see the bubbles come up.”